- Articulo Nr.: 1016005
- Fabricante Nr.: P1-750B-BEFX
- EAN: 7786560588044
- Peso: 3,393 kg
Fecha de entrega desconocida
Precios incl. IVA correspondiente excl. gastos de envío
Designed for serious gamers and DIY professionals, the XFX XTR Series 750W Full Modular 80 Plus Gold power supply delivers the clean and stable power required for demanding gaming rigs and workstations. A single strong 12V rail flexibly routes the maximum available power to the parts, enabling you to maximize power usage and making setup easy.
- 80Plus Gold Certified
- Crossfire and SLI Ready
- Haswell Ready
- EasyRail Plus Technology
- Hybrid Fan Control Modes
80 Plus Gold Certified
Efficient power use ensures you are getting the most out of your PSU.
80 Plus Bronze certified means that this XFX PSU has up to 90% power efficiency at typical load. With XFX PSUs, you get nearly every watt you pay for. 80 Plus (trademarked 80 Plus) is voluntary certification program intended to promote efficient energy use in computer power supply units (PSUs).
XFX Exclusive SolidLink Technology
Less Wires. Less Heat
Our New Double Sided PCB and SolidLink design drastically reduce the wires inside the PSU which improves efficiency. Other PSUs have numerous wired internal components, which generate heat, wasting energy and decreasing efficiency.
XFX Exclusive EasyRail Plus Technology
Smart power design ensures easy installation and maximum power.
Simplest and most powerful PSU design allowing you to handle your many devices without worry. No matter what combination of devices and components you have, our PSUs have plenty of power to handle all your needs. Whether we are using Single or Multi rail design, it will aways function the same way, easy and simple.
XFX PSUs Are Haswell Ready
Compatible with Intel's 4th Generation Core Proecessors (code named Haswell).
Among other improvements of Intels latest Core Processors, power consumption in idle mode has been greatly reduced from around 6W to less than 1W. This might cause some older power supplies to shut the system off when the CPU enters idle mode, or prevent the system from waking up out of sleep mode. XFX Haswell Ready PSUs are designed to prevent this problem from occuring to ensure your system is always functioning properly.
XFX Exclusive Total Thermal System Design
Features Hybrid Fan Mode, Ultra Quite Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fans, and Autosensing Dynamic Fan Control
TTS features our hybrid mode, which when activated, allows the PSU to operate silently until it reaches 25% load or 25°C. Our fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan lower noise consistantly over long periods of operation and lastly our new digital IC extends fan life by adapting accurate detection and eliminating unnecessary fan rotations when turning on/off.
AMD Crossfire and NVIDIA SLI Ready
Designed to support mutliple GPUs systems
XFX PSUs are designed and tested to be compatible and optimized for multi GPU builds. Whether it is an AMD Crossfire setup or an NVIDIA SLI setup, we have the power design to handle all your needs.
XFX Exclusive 5 Year Warranty
XFX offers a top of it's class 5 Year Warranty on all PSUs.
Our back to back limited warranty covers your PSU purchase for up to 5 Years ensuring that you'll have the support and service you need if you should ever have problems with your PSU both mechanically and technically. It is one of the longest warrenties in the industry and back by XFX's best in class service quality.
- +12V Rail Outputs : Single
- 100% Tested and Verified : Y
- ATX12V 2.2 & ESP12V 2.91 Compliant : Y
- Maximum Wattage (W) : 750
- Modular Cables : Y
- Performance Category : Enthusiast
- UPC Number : 778656058804
- CrossFire Ready : Y
- SLI Ready : Y
Ratings & Efficiencies
- AC Input Current (Arms) : 9.5A-4.5A
- AC Input Frequency (Hz) : 50/60 Hz
- AC Input Voltage (Vac) : 100-240
- Efficiency @ Typical Load : Up to 90%
- Energy-Efficiency : 80 Plus Gold Certified
- High Reliable 105°C Japanese Capacitors : Y
- Solid State Capacitors : Y
- Tight voltage regulation (±5%) : Y
- Max -12V Output Current (A) : 0.3
- Max +12V Output Current (A) : 62
- Max +3.3V Output Current (A) : 20
- Max +5V Output Current (A) : 20
- Max +5VSB Power (W) : 2.5
- Modular ATX12V / EPS12V : One 4+4-pin, One EPS 12V 8-pin
- Modular FDD : 1
- Modular Motherboard Connector : 20+4-Pin
- Modular Peripheral : Up to 6 Connectors
- Modular SATA : Up to 10 Connectors
Safety & Protection
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC) : Y
- Over Current Protection (OCP) : Y
- Over Power Protection (OPP) : Y
- Over Tempurature Protection (OTP) : Y
- Over Voltage Protection (OVP) : Y
- Short Circuit Protection (SCP) : Y
- Under Voltage Protection (UVP) : Y
- Cooling Fan Size (mm) : YES; 135mm Fluid dynamic Fan (Black)
- Master Carton Dimensions (cm) : 43.0 x 29.5 x 34.0
- Master Carton Dimensions (inch) : 16.93 x 11.6 x 13.39
- Master Carton Weight (Kg) : 11.72 est.
- Master Carton Weight (lb) : 25.84 est.
- Package Dimensions (cm) : 31.9 x 21.0 x 16.3
- Package Dimensions (inch) : 12.55 x 8.26 x 6.42
- Package Weight (Kg) : 2.76 est.
- Package Weight (lb) : 6.08 est.
- PSU Dimension (cm) : 8.6 x 15.0 x 17.0
- PSU Dimension (inch) : 3.4 x 5.9 x 6.7
- Units per Carton : 4
- AC Power Cord : 1
- Modular Cable Set : 1
- User's Manual : 1